Training in the middle of a transfer? Sure!







Hello everyone! This week continues to have it's changes!
 
As I'm sure you read, I found out Thursday that I'm training! Sister Kioa and Sister Wilcox are going back to the 4th and 5th wards and I'll stay here in 1st and 3rd! She comes here tonight! All I know about her is that her name is Sister Budge so that will be exciting! It's really intimidating but this is what God needs me to do so I'll do it! 
 
Another super exciting thing! Hillary and Chris had their baptism and it was so beautiful. I'm so happy for them and they are so happy as well. Afterward she said that she felt so clean, like renewed and that exactly what baptism does. They have already talked about attending the temple and they have gotten started on on doing some family history so they can take their own names to the temple! They are awesome!
 
Here's another miracle. So last Monday evening we get a text from a former investigator out of the blue. All it said was, "I've been reading the Book of Mormon." I was in shock. The reason she stopped meeting us was because of anti that she read. She later told us that she feels peace and her anxiety goes away. We get to teach her again! I'm so excited. 
 
Larry came to us at church yesterday and told us he's ready to be baptized so I'm so excited about that! 
 
Cecilia and James came back to church! They haven't been since April and they came! They also came over to dinner with us and it went super well! 
 
Things are amazing here! I love Texas! I'm so grateful for all the experiences I have had. I love you all!
 
With love, Sister Emma Joi Gardner

Comments

  1. Dear Sister Emma--Paul and Mignonne came over here and called me to repentance for not reading your weekly letters so I'm starting from the beginning and working forward. We love you and support your missionary labors!!!!! Gram Gardner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 in Texas!

Texas week 9